Wild One's Eco Journey
At the start of 2020 Caroline set the wheels in motion and Wild One Jewellery launched in May. From the outset it was decided that we wanted the business to make as little effect on the environment as possible. We focused on the impact our business has on the planet, from day one we set out to be as sustainable as possible. Here are some of the steps we have taken.
We are a 'no waste' brand.
- We recycle all waste precious metals and incorporate them back into our designs.
- We are currently working on new collections with items which shall be made using 100% Recycled Silver, which is an Eco-friendly alternative range of Sterling Silver and 100% recycled, 100% traceable, 100% audited.
- We only use 100% Recycled 9ct Gold in our Touch of Gold Collection.
It is important to note that recycled precious metals are the same quality and have the same working properties as Sterling Silver & 9ct Gold.
Eco Friendly Packaging
Fully recyclable, reusable and eco friendly packaging.
- Wild One jewellery pouches are ethically sourced and made from strong cotton & handstamped in our studio.
- Our postal bags are Jiffy green eco bags which are made from reclaimed materials and 100% recyclable.
- We use acid free recyclable tissue paper.
- Our thank you cards are made from recycled materials.
- BPA Free, Vegan friendly and recyclable new Gift Boxes coming soon.
Also our customers are emailed their invoices and all correspondence is online, so we reduce the amount of paper used.
Wild One Jewellery Gift Vouchers are digital only, meaning our customers can choose whether to send them via email, JPEG or to print themselves at home if necessary.
Saving Our Seas
Wild One Jewellery are proud to display our 'Surfers Against Sewage - Plastic Free Business Champion' award. We rose to the challenge of removing avoidable, single-use plastic by ensuring that suitable, sustainable alternatives are used in our packaging.
Our Carbon Footprint
All materials used to create your Wild One Jewellery are purchased from carefully selected suppliers within the UK to help reduce our Carbon Footprint.
We are proud partners of One Tree Planted, we pledge to plant a tree with every order you place with us, to help offset our carbon emissions. Through this initiative we donate £1 for each order placed and the money is used to plant a tree where it's most needed in the world.
We shall continue to strive to improve on being green and we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wild Ones